The Korean Academy of Science and Technology (KAST) is hosting the Science Communication Leadership Workshop 2012 which will take place from 30-31 August 2012 in Seoul, Korea. The Workshop is intended for science writers (journalists interested in science) or scientists (interested in public communication) working in Northern Africa, Middle East and Central Asia.
The main focus of the Workshop is:
• To emphasize the importance of science communication as a means to connect science with society
• To share the experiences in science communication
• To learn and develop ways to establish effective science communication
The main themes of the Workshop are:
• Scientific Communication and National Development
• Principles of Science Communication
• Science and Media
• Public Polices of Improving Scientific Literacy
Follow the link below to the Workshop Proceedings published in August 2014.