Viet Hang Dao
Lecturer in Internal Medicine Faculty – Hanoi Medical University;
Clinical Doctor – Gastroenterology and Hepatology Department – Bach Mai Hospital.
- · Have been working at Hanoi Medical University as a lecturer and a gastroenterologist in Bach Mai hospital since 2011.
- · Training in: Ajou University hospital, Sydney University, Nagoya University hospital
- · Main interest: chronic liver disease and liver cancer.
- · Dream: To set up a network for connecting physicians, specialized doctors and patients in the aim of fighting with chronic liver diseases and liver cancer.
- · In charge of Research Activity in Gastroenterology and Hepatology department of Bach Mai hospital last year to support colleagues to conduct studies and hold up meetings for evaluating efficacy and applicability of their studies
- Lives in Hanoi. Single. Hobbies: listening to music, travelling, hanging out with friends, watching cartoons and tasting Vietnamese food