Every year the Institut de France’s Christophe and Rodolphe Mérieux Foundation awards a Scientific 'Grand Prize known as the 'Christophe Mérieux Prize' to support research into infectious diseases in developing countries.
This Prize is exclusively destined to researchers from these countries and whose activity is permanently exercised in such countries.
The Christophe Mérieux Prize (500,000 Euros) will be allocated as follows:
- 100,000 Euros as personal reward to the Prize winner having the scientific responsibility of the tea
- 400,000 Euros earmarked for the development of the team’s research.
Deadline for the receipt of dossiers is 3 September 2022.
Constitution of application dossiers:
- CV of the applicant heading up the team, with date of birth and personal address (1 page)
- Composition of the team (1 page)
- Description of previous research achievements in the field (2 pages)
- Title of research project- Current research project(s) (2 pages)
- List of ten most significant publications+
- Reasons justifying the application for the Prize (1/2 page)
- Plus two supporting letters from outside candidate’s Institutions (no more).
Please note that a candidacy that was not selected in the previous years can’t be resubmitted more than three times. Researchers working in a Rodolphe Mérieux Laboratory can apply.
Applications must be mailed electronically as one continuous pdf file to the following electronic address: email@example.com
And sent by post (one copie of the application):
Fondation Christophe et Rodolphe Mérieux
Prix Christophe Mérieux
Institut de France
23, quai de Conti
75270 Paris Cedex 06
For all further information, please contact the Foundations Office: Tel.: 01 44 41 44 4